Weight Watchers Cheesecake with Greek Yogurt The Holy Mess
Right here’s a incredible WW Cheesecake recipe that’s been fashionable with members for a few years. This scrumptious dessert is straightforward to make and might be made into all kinds of flavors. You’ll rapidly see why this can be a traditional recipe that’s fashionable with WW members (and non-WW members, too).
Factors for Outdated Weight Watchers Cheesecake Recipe
Prior to now, this WW dessert was a zero level cheesecake. With the brand new WW private factors, that is now 1 level per serving or 5 factors for the entire pie for many members.
Whereas it’s not 0 factors with the brand new system, you continue to can’t beat this as a 1 level Weight Watchers dessert.
Private Factors are particular person to every individual, so make sure to double test your private calculation. Click on right here for WW Private Factors for WW Cheesecake.
Substances in WW 1 Level Cheesecake
Listed here are the substances you’ll have to make these cheesecake with Greek yogurt:
- Splenda, Stevia, or Monk Fruit powder (non-obligatory)
- vanilla extract
- plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- sugar-free pudding
WW Limitless Variations Cheesecake
This recipe is plenty of enjoyable as a result of there may be an limitless checklist of the variations you can also make. Listed here are a few of our favorites.
- Plain Jane – Use sugar-free vanilla, French vanilla, or cheesecake pudding combine.
- Chocolate – Add 3 T unsweetened cocoa powder and use sugar-free chocolate pudding combine.
- Raspberry or Orange – Use sugar-free raspberry or orange Jell-o combine.
- Caramel – Add 2 tsp sugar-free caramel syrup and use sugar-free butterscotch pudding combine.
- Pistachio – Use sugar-free pistachio pudding combine.
- Lemon – Use sugar-free lemon pudding combine.
- Pumpkin – Use sugar-free vanilla or cheesecake pudding combine, add 1 cup canned, pure pumpkin, and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice. (For those who love pumpkin desserts, take a look at our WW crustless pumpkin pie and 2-ingredient WW pumpkin muffins.)
- Strawberries, Raspberries, or Blueberries
- Peach slices
- Fruit sauce cooked with fruit of alternative and no calorie sweetener or sugar
- Holy Mess Copycat More healthy Magic Shell
- Common or sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mild Cool Whip or Reddi Whip
Straightforward Weight Watchers Cheesecake Recipe in 3 Steps
Step 1: Collect Substances
Step 2: Mix
Mix substances with a mixer till the batter is mild and fluffy.
Whereas this may be blended by hand, I discover that among the pudding clumps a bit once I combine it by hand. Utilizing a mixer provides a a lot smoother texture to your dessert.
Step 3: Bake
Bake at 350 levels for half-hour or till cheesecake is ready.
Permit to chill after which retailer within the fridge for at the least a couple of hours or in a single day. (You’ll be able to eat it immediately, however the taste is greatest after it sits.)
Bake in a 8×8 or 9×9 sq. baking dish to make cheesecake squares. Baking time stays the identical.
Weight Watchers Zero Level Cheesecake
- 3 merchandise eggs
- 3 T Splenda, Stevia, or Monk Fruit powder non-obligatory
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 3 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt 1 giant carton
- 1 field sugar-free pudding combine cheesecake or vanilla taste
Pre-heat oven to 350 levels. Spray pie dish with cooking spray and put aside.
In a big mixing bowl, add eggs, vanilla, and sweetener and beat with electrical mixer till blended.
Add yogurt and pudding combine and beat till creamy and easy.
Pour combination into ready pie dish.
Bake for half-hour or till agency all through and set within the center.
Permit to chill. Then cowl with plastic wrap and place within the fridge for at the least 3 hours or in a single day.
Energy: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 0.3g | Saturated Fats: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fats: 0.05g | Trans Fats: 0.01g | Ldl cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 109mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Extra WW Dessert Recipes
More healthy Copycat Magic Shell Recipe
WW Cranberry Vanilla Mini-Truffles
WW Pumpkin Gingerbread
Copycat Aldi Brownie Batter Hummus
On the spot Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
30+ Wholesome Methods to Use PB2