Keto Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
These rollups are positive to be a success. Fluffy scrambled eggs are rolled up in tasty cheddar cheese after which wrapped with scrumptious ham. The rollups are then completed within the oven to soften the cheese and mix all the flavors. The top result’s a tacky, moreish plate of happiness for everybody to get pleasure from.
Keto-friendly rollups are good for a snack or as a full meal, and relying on what number of mouths you must feed, you’ll be able to all the time double or triple the recipe to make extra of them. You may as well add some additional greens to the egg combination when you’d want or use a unique fashion of cheese slices. The selection is yours.
Making the rollups could be accomplished in a matter of minutes, and if in case you have any leftovers, you’ll be able to all the time reheat them within the microwave. They’re an incredible recipe to know in case you are caught for meal or snack concepts and solely have a couple of substances within the fridge.
As tasty as these rollups are, in addition they include a number of goodness. The cheese and eggs offer you a very good hit of protein and calcium, and the ham supplies one other supply of low-carb protein together with all 9 important amino acids that assist muscle progress and restore. In the event you’re searching for a wholesome power increase for a snack or lunch, give these little beauties a attempt.
Yields 3 servings of Keto Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
- 6 slice deli-sliced black forest ham
- 6 slice cheddar cheese
- 4 medium egg
- 1 tablespoon recent chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to style
1. Measure out and put together all the substances. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and recent chives.
3. In a frying pan over medium warmth, add the butter and the whisked eggs. Scramble the eggs for about 3 – 6 minutes or till cooked to your liking.
4. On a reducing board, lay out the ham slices. Prime with sliced cheddar cheese.
5. Then high with the scrambled eggs. Fastidiously roll the ham slices with the cheese and eggs within the center.
6. Lay the rollups with the flaps on the underside right into a baking sheet.
7. Bake within the oven for 10 minutes or till the cheese begins to soften.
8. Garnish with additional chives. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of three servings of Keto Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups. Every serving comes out to be 394 energy, 29.9g fats, 2.9g web carbs, and 28.2g protein.
|6.00 slice deli-sliced black forest ham||133||4.4||2.2||0||2.2||22.2|
|6.00 slice cheddar cheese||679||56||5.2||0||5.2||38.4|
|4.00 medium egg||269||17.9||1.4||0||1.4||23.6|
|1.00 tablespoon recent chives||1||0||0||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|1.00 tablespoon butter||102||11.5||0||0||0||0.1|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/3)||394||29.9||3||0||2.9||28.2|