Keto Berry Yogurt Parfait – Dominated Me
These berry yogurt parfaits are cool and refreshing and very easy to place collectively. A parfait, in the event you’re not conscious, is a French dessert meaning a layered frozen dessert that’s normally served in a tall glass. They’re greatest made forward of time, which suggests they’re an excellent dessert to make when having mates or household over.
To make these parfaits keto-friendly, our recipe requires a delicious mixture of keto favorites like Greek yogurt, almond milk, and coconut milk. These offer you a lot of protein and calcium whereas on the identical time retaining the carb depend low. Contemporary frozen berries, pecans, coconut flakes, and erythritol are included so as to add some guilt-free sweetness to the desert. To prime it off, the parfait is full of a lot of goodies from the pumpkin seeds, pecans, cinnamon, and chia seeds.
To make the layers for this desert, make the chia layer half-hour forward of the opposite layers or you may make it the evening earlier than. Then all you have to do is layer the desert right into a tall glass, with the yogurt combination in between the crunchy layers. Making these parfaits does take a while, however the finish result’s wonderful. Subsequent time you wish to whip up a keto-friendly dessert, give these beauties a go!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Berry Yogurt Parfait
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
Berry & Yogurt Parfait:
- 3/4 cup frozen berries
- 3/4 cup full-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Coconut & Seed Crumble:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoon pecans
1. Measure out and put together the entire components. Let the berries defrost.
2. Mix the entire components for the coconut and seed crumble. Combine to mix properly.
3. After the berries are defrosted, mash with a fork to get a paste.
4. Mix the entire components right into a bowl for the chia layer. Stir to mix properly and let sit for no less than half-hour.
5. In a jar, layer the chia seed, berries, and coconut/seed crumble. Serve and revel in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Berry Yogurt Parfait. Every serving comes out to be 312 energy, 24.7g fats, 7.6g web carbs, and 9.1g protein.
|0.33 cup chia seeds||308||19.5||26.7||21.8||4.9||10.5|
|0.25 teaspoon floor cinnamon||2||0||0.5||0.4||0.2||0|
|0.66 cup unsweetened almond milk||19||1.7||0.8||0.5||0.3||0.8|
|0.50 cup canned coconut milk||223||24.1||3.2||0||3.2||2.3|
|1.00 tablespoon powdered erythritol||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.75 cup frozen berries||49||1||11.6||4.2||7.4||1.1|
|0.75 cup full-fat plain greek yogurt||162||8.5||5.1||0||5.1||15.3|
|0.25 cup heavy cream||202||21.4||1.6||0||1.6||1.7|
|0.25 cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes||142||11.3||7.1||4.3||2.8||1.4|
|3.00 tablespoon pumpkin seeds||54||2.3||6.5||2.2||4.2||2.2|
|2.00 tablespoon pecans||90||9.4||1.8||1.3||0.6||1.2|
|Per Serving (/4)||312||24.7||16.2||8.6||7.6||9.1|