Keto French Fries – Dominated Me
Going keto doesn’t imply giving up your favourite snacks like French fries! However fries include potatoes, you say. Nicely, right here’s the excellent news: these keto French fries are made utilizing almond flour and mimic the flavour and texture of conventional carb-heavy fries.
They do take a while to organize, however you’ll thank your self you made the trouble while you’re sitting again with a piping sizzling bowl and your favourite dipping sauce. Making these keto fries begins by making ready the almond flour-based dough after which kneading and rolling it out earlier than slicing it into lengthy skinny fries. All it is advisable to do then is pop them right into a sizzling pan of oil (or you’ll be able to air fry or bake them), and the fries will likely be able to devour inside minutes.
The entire household will love these fries. They make the right accompaniment to burger evening or might be whipped up as a standalone snack. You’ll be able to even make an enormous batch and freeze any that you just don’t cook dinner—they cook dinner and style simply nearly as good when defrosted. Go forward and provides these keto French fries a attempt. We’re positive you’ll love them!
Yields 4 servings of Keto French Fries
- 100 gram almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 6 tablespoon sizzling water
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
1. Measure out and put together all the substances.
2. In a bowl, whisk collectively the almond flour, salt, and xanthan gum.
3. Stir within the sizzling water and knead the dough till every little thing is mixed properly.
4. Put the dough in between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll out the dough till it’s about 1/8″ thick.
5. Utilizing a pizza slicer, slice the dough into small, fry measurement items.
6. Lay the strips onto a baking sheet and place within the freezer. As soon as the “fries” are frozen, place them in a plastic bag. Take a number of fries out of the bag at a time whereas cooking, however hold within the freezer so that they don’t fall all the way down to room temperature.
7. In a frying pan over medium warmth, add in sufficient of the avocado oil to make sure all sides of the fries will likely be coated. As soon as the oil is sizzling, add a number of fries into the pan from the plastic bag. Allow them to cook dinner on all sides till crispy and golden in shade. Repeat till all the fries are cooked.
8. Season with further salt and serve with low-carb ketchup!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto French Fries. Every serving comes out to be 247 energy, 22.7g fats, 2.3g internet carbs, and 5.3g protein.
|100.00 gram almond flour||579||50||22||13||9||21|
|0.50 teaspoon salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon xanthan gum||47||0||11||11||0||0|
|6.00 tablespoon water||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3.00 tablespoon avocado oil||361||40.9||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||247||22.7||8.3||6||2.3||5.3|