Keto Teriyaki Salmon with Veggies
Our keto teriyaki salmon with veggies is a fast and simple one-pan meal that produces superbly succulent salmon and deliciously tender veggies smothered within the candy taste of Japanese teriyaki. There’s no have to compromise in your way of life to expertise these marvelous tastes: sugar is changed with semi-sweet coconut aminos and there’s not a grain of rice in sight.
There are actually solely three steps to this scrumptious meal: combine the teriyaki sauce, throw the whole lot on a pan into the oven, and serve as soon as cooked. Voila! The salmon will come out melt-in-your-mouth succulent and the veggies superbly flavorsome and tender, all coated in sticky and candy teriyaki sauce. All that’s left to do is garnish with crimson chili slices (in the event you like a touch of spice) and season with salt and pepper to style.
As is the case with most recipes, you will be versatile! In case you can’t discover coconut aminos, extra tamari soy sauce, just a little little bit of honey, and even balsamic vinegar will work simply as properly for sweetness. Extra fats and taste will be organized by mixing collectively mayonnaise and sriracha sauce for a spicy dip, and you would garnish the dish with some scallions, lime, and/or contemporary cilantro for much more of a pop.
Not solely does this meal style unbelievable, however it’s additionally packed to the brim with good vitamin. Salmon is a superb supply of protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, whereas broccoli is stuffed with fiber, nutritional vitamins C and Okay, iron, and potassium. Give your style buds and your physique a deal with whenever you whip up this simple and scrumptious teriyaki meal.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Teriyaki Salmon with Veggies
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon contemporary ginger, minced
- 3 teaspoon contemporary garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon low-carb brown sugar alternative
Salmon & Veggies:
- 28 ounce salmon
- 10 ounce broccoli, halved florets
- 10 ounce inexperienced cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium crimson chile
1. Measure out and put together all the components. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Over excessive warmth, add soy sauce, coconut aminos, coconut oil, rice vinegar, sesame oil, minced ginger, minced garlic, sesame seeds, and brown sugar alternative (I take advantage of lokanto) to a pan. Let it boil then cowl it and let it simmer.
4. On the baking sheet, line the salmon together with the broccoli, cabbage, and crimson chili pepper. Drizzle the teriyaki sauce over all of this. Bake within the oven for 15-20 minutes or till the salmon is cooked completely.
5. Serve instantly and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Teriyaki Salmon with Veggies. Every serving comes out to be 594 energy, 38.3g fats, 8.5g internet carbs, and 48g protein.
|3.00 tablespoon soy sauce||25||0.3||2.4||0.4||2||3.9|
|2.00 tablespoon coconut aminos||23||0||5.9||0||5.9||0|
|3.00 tablespoon coconut oil||365||40.5||0||0.0||0||0.0|
|1.00 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar||3||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 teaspoon sesame oil||80||9.1||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|2.00 tablespoon contemporary ginger||10||0.1||2.1||0.2||1.9||0.2|
|3.00 teaspoon contemporary garlic||13||0||2.8||0.2||2.6||0.5|
|1.00 tablespoon sesame seeds||45||3.8||2.1||1.1||0.9||1.4|
|2.00 tablespoon low-carb brown sugar alternative||6||0||0||0||0||0|
|28.00 ounce salmon||1635||98||0||0||0||175.4|
|10.00 ounce broccoli||99||1.2||20.4||9.4||11||6.8|
|10.00 ounce inexperienced cabbage||71||0.2||16.4||7.1||9.4||3.6|
|1.00 medium crimson chile||1||0||0.3||0.1||0.2||0.1|
|Per Serving (/4)||594||38.3||13.1||4.6||8.5||48|